Titanic conspiracy exposed
Head canon: Accepted
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
HOW DO YOU EVEN CHOOSE A PROFILE PICTURE LIKE THAT THING IS SO STRESSFUL
Source: Jong Atmosfera
K: “I found a photo of a jumping spider carrying her baby.”
Me: “Hang on, lemme se-.. haaaarrghglgbrg! (brain explodes)”
There’s just no reason for anything to be that cute. Not ever.
I don’t think you understand how cute you are.
Or you do understand and you’re doing this on purpose.
i promise you it is completely on purpose <3
OKAY BUT TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT
THIS PHOTOSHOOT IS CANDID AND IT’S THEIR REACTION TO FINDING OUT THEY’D FINALLY REACHED #1 ON THE AMERICAN CHARTS
THEIR MUSIC CHANGED THE WORLD AND THIS IS THEIR REACTION TO WHAT STARTED IT ALL
AND NOW IT’S IN COLOUR
An aspie trying to join in on a running joke.
Sigh. This has been me so many times.
Isoko Ono in early 1932, a year before daughter Yoko Ono was born.
Notice only 20 shades of gray
It’s been proven that women actually have an acute ability to pick up subtle differences in colors
In response to that last comment^^
Yes. It comes from the Hunter-Gatherer days.
Women were the gatherers. They had to be able to discern between the different shades of colors to know which plants were poisonous and which were not.
Men were out hunting, so they didn’t have to worry about that.
Which is why women see “Blood orange” and “crimson” and “scarlet” etc while guys just see “red”.
Well, that explains…